Thursday, August 31, 2006

This week's sign that Tom Cruise is insane...

You know, when Tom Cruise was in the midst of creating his stark raving mad lunatic image, I still went and saw War of the Worlds and Mission Impossible III. I'll even say that I enjoyed them a little bit, however I don't think I can go see another one of his films.

I never thought that he would really say or do anything to sway me in the opposite direction of his work, but I refuse to give anymore of my money to someone so insane.

This week the Cruises unveiled a bronze sculpture of their child Suri's (which means "pick-pocket" in Japanese) first bowel movement.

Let me tell you how repulsed I was when I saw this thing. Yesterday I had to go cover an accident in which an 18-wheel tractor trailor slammed on its brakes and since it didn't have its trailor covered it dumped human sewage all over the road. About eight inches deep. So much that it took a backhoe and bobcat to scoop this stuff up.

Suri Cruise's bronze sh*t somehow seemed more disgusting than hundreds of pounds of sh*t to me. I guess its because that when young Suri was born Tom Cruise actually made a comment that he was going to eat the placenta. See I thought he was just kidding as in even he knew how crazy he was kind of acting and he was poking fun at himself.

However, when I see his child's first bowel movement forever immortalized as art... I really think he did eat the placenta and as far as I'm concerned that's cannibalism, brotha.

4 comments:

Travis said...

I think someone is having some fun at Cruise's expense on this one. I just can't believe he's that crazy and still able to hold on to his wife, child, and diminishing career. That is, unless Katie Holmes has become that insane as well. My goodness Katie, you used to be just about the hottest thing walking the planet, now your the butt of Late Night talk show jokes. Good move.

Piccu said...

I believe that this is not the actual first crap of baby Suri and the Crusiseseses had nothing to do with it.

I saw it on Countdown last night and Olbermann said it was by the same artist who did that oh so flattering sculpture of Britney Spears giving birth to baby Sean Preston on a bear skin rug.

Obviously this "artist" has too much time on his hands. We may take a few minutes to write about this crap, but he literally had to spend hours making his literal crap.

Orelinde_03 said...

I have a feeling that this is all a farse (sp?) thought up by Tom. He knows what the press and world are thinking of him and his relationship with Katie. He knows how to work the media.

I have a feeling that this may be a false casting of feces created by baby Suri.

Either way, it is just gnarly.

BRATCH said...

If Tom Tom was smart he would at least come out and say that this has nothing to do with him or his wife.

I mean, the dude just got dropped from Paramount. PARAMOUNT! Because of the way he has been acting. And having a momento as creepily disgusting as your child's first dump can't be helping his image.

I'm sure by now he has enough money to produce his own films, but being backed by Paramount with distribution is a big deal.