Monday, August 07, 2006

Maybe I'm crazy, possibly, but I dig this weird version of the hit song.

I know that everybody and the whole world has heard the Gnarls Barkley song, “Crazy.” I also know that many people are tired of hearing. I am not one of those people because I think it is one of the best summer songs to come along in a while, but I digress. For those of you who are tired of hearing the song, maybe you would enjoy it if it were played by a hot new rock band. Any takers?

I saw this on one of my favorite blogs called Pop Candy and it is a clip from this past weekend’s Lollapalooza show in Chi-ca-ca. It is a clip of Jack White’s new band, The Raconteurs singing the Gnarls Barkley hit. I am guessing this is a cell phone vid, but I could be wrong. The audio is not very good and it begins as Mr. White is finishing up the first verse, but it sounds pretty good to me. It has a nice rock/disco feel to it. Check it out if you like kooky music.

No comments: