Thursday, August 10, 2006

Look out below! Piccu's gross out clip of the week.

For those with a weak stomach and for those who haven’t had lunch yet, I strongly advise NOT watching this video. You have been warned.

For those of you who think that projectile vomiting is hilarious, and let’s be honest who doesn’t, this is for you. I have never in my life seen anything like this. It is only a few seconds long, but it packs a punch. Some guy is on a news program and is talking about video games, I believe, and then all of a sudden. BLLLAAACHHHH!

It comes out of nowhere. The suddenness of it is as startling as the act itself. As I said, you may want to wait until after lunch, but if you love watching Steve-O barf after anything he eats on Jackass or the Wild Boyz, you will be amazed and pleased at this footage.

No comments: