Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Merlin and the Toast have been up to the devil's business.

In case some of you didn’t already know, Merlin and French Toast have had little Merlin Toast, Jr. His name is Holden Michael and he was 8 or 9 lbs. and 19 inches long I believe. I’m sure they already have him on a special diet and working out a couple times a day preparing for his first half-marathon.

Before you call us and tell us, “You gotta see the baby.” Bratch and I will be on our way to the SC in October for Scary Movie Marathon 2006 and not only will we see little Holdi, but we will introduce him to his first horror movie.

I think I can say from everyone here at IA, we wish Merlin, the Toast and little Merlin all the best.

2 comments:

Orelinde_03 said...

Best wishes to the new family: Merlin, French Toast, and Holden!

Travis said...

Children are an absolute blessing. We laugh every night with Aiden and I'm sure you'll love every minute with Holden.

God bless you and your family and congratulations.