Saturday, December 17, 2005

King Kong

Best movie this year! The special effects are mind boggling. I don't think I am giving anything away by saying that there are dinsaurs involved in the movie. It was like Jurassic Park on steroids. The visuals blew J.Park away. I also don't think I am giving anything away by saying that there is a ship involved. If Titanic could have done this well with its effects it would have doubled it's income. Maybe not, but this was much better.

I think what I liked most about the whole thing was that it did the original justice. It was three hours that at the end I still could have handled more. The time on Skull Island is so no stop so edge of your seat. There were at least two times when I thought they weren't going to make it, even though I knew the actors where at the end of the movie.

Two words: Must See!!!

No comments: