Saturday, December 17, 2005

Front of the Parade

For those of you who know the Muckrakers, then let me make the review simple: this is exceptional work even for them. For you who don't know them, then it's time you get to know them. The Muckrakers are one of the best up and coming bands in the country. I went to college with the two lead guitarists. I've heard them play between 25 and 50 times. They are incredibly entertaining live and there musice holds true in the CD version.

french_toast and I just exchanged xmas presents since we will be out and about. Front of the Parade was one of my gifts. It is AMAZING!! There are a few familar tunes and lots of new ones. They are smooth and fun and can find their way into the background of any situation or can be the main focus of your relaxation. So I won't dwell on what it's going to take your listening to them. Click the link and enjoy; at $13 it's a steal.

No comments: