Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Incredible!! Another Hulk movie on the way?

Can it be true? According to imdb.com, David Duchovny is set to take over for Eric Bana in the sequel to The Incredible Hulk. If I remember correctly, The Incredible Hulk was a bomb and there was never much talk about a sequel. That was premature according to the link.

The sequel will supposedly be a straight to DVD project which means that it will suck. Has there ever been a good straight to video movie? Why would David Duchovny want to be a part of what sounds to be a full blown fiasco in the making?

I am a fan of the Hulk. In fact the Hulk is my favorite comic superhero. I loved the old show with Bill Bixby. I even kinda enjoyed the movie. I do not however want to see a straight to DVD release that would kill any chance of another “real” attempt to make the Hulk into a feature film. I hope Duchovny does the same thing as Bana did when he learned it was a direct to DVD project, run away.

No comments: