Thursday, January 05, 2006

"I'm going to destroy you." Paris Hilton

I will admit that during my lunch hour I have been known to watch a soap opera. This is not a daily thing, but I guess I would call it a regular thing. Soaps are some of the worst crap on TV, but they are like crack. You know you are hurting yourself, but you are hooked and you can’t quit now. Soaps are usually about rich evil people versus middle class good people, for the most part. Also all the guys are stupid and naïve and all the women know exactly what’s going on. Talk about a fantasy world.

One thing you hear quite regularly on a soap opera is the phrase, “I will destroy you.” This is often said once a week. I have wondered many times, sometimes aloud, do people really say this stuff? And do they sit around and plot and scheme and find a way to destroy someone? I now see that yes, some do indeed do this.

Paris Hilton is in legal trouble for “rellegedly” spread “vicious” lies about some other rich girl. The diamond heiress Zeta Graff is suing Hilton for $10 million dollars. Graff dated Paris’ ex fiancé and one night Paris went "berserk" and told Graff, “I’m going to destroy you.” And according to Hilton’s publicist, she fabricated a story to plant in the media to ruin the diamond heiress’ rep. (Some rep, I have never heard of her.) It worked, but now she may be paying for it. Unfortunately for Hilton, that publicist that she had plant the story has already testified to those “facts” in court. Whoops!

A hearing is set for Jan. 17 on this case. It also seems that there is another hearing on the same day involving Hilton. This one involves a man named Brian Quintana who claims Hilton harassed him, bad mouthed him in the press, and threatened his life. What did she threaten to do to him, sex him to death? Anyway it looks like Paris better grow up and stop spreading bad info on people she dislikes; otherwise she may not be nearly as rich as she is now.

2 comments:

BRATCH said...

I bet she cut in front of Paris in a swanky jewelry store.

YEAH NICE!

I'M GOING TO DESTROY YOU!!!!!

Travis said...

How dare she threaten Brian Quintana?

He must have had on his "Sex Panther." You know, it's got bits of real panther in it, so you know it's good.