Friday, January 12, 2007

Take that Mr. Banker-man...

So I'm heading down main street in town this morning and it's not a spectacular day. It was misting rain and dreary as any day can be.

Here in the OC we have several banks along main street and today I happened to notice a dude walking by one. Now, this dude was wearing black insulated coveralls that are about 2 sizes too big and is sticking out like a sore thumb.

Needless to say he caught my eye. After he crossed the street next to the bank he got to the front of the bank stopped and flipped that particular bank the bird

He stood there and admired his middle finger as it stood tall in defiance of this financial institution.

Why? I don't know, but it was funny to see and brightened a dreary day.

1 comment:

Travis said...

As a banker, I hope that same man is trampled by a stampede of rabid wild boars.

Take THAT Mr. Cranky!