Friday, January 05, 2007

More movie trailers to kill your day.

Another boring day here, so to kill a little time I was going though some more trailers at movies.aol.com. I have found some other interesting movie trailers that you may want to check out.

The first is for The Hills have Eyes 2. This is not because I have any interest in seeing this movie, but the trailer is pretty cool. Check it out.

The creepiest trailer I saw was for a movie called The Messengers. It gave me chills when it was finished. It doesn’t have big stars, but looks like it won’t matter if it is a decent story. The trailer looks great.

Speaking of great looking trailers, the Primeval trailer looks awesome, but I am betting it will be better than the movie. Again, no big stars in this, but if the movie is half as good as the trailer we could be in for a real treat.

Another freaky trailer is the new Jim Carrey movie called The Number 23. It appears to be about paranoia. I am definitely intrigued.

Speaking of freaky, from some people who brought you The Sixth Sense and a co-writer of Batman Begins comes The Invisible. A kid is beaten to death (or is he?) and he continues to exist as an invisible entity that is running out of time to save his life. I know, that doesn’t make much sense. Watch the trailer.

Now we come to a flick called First Snow. Now this movie stars Guy Pierce as some sort of scam artist who talks with a fortune teller and learns he will die when the first snow occurs. Looks to be a frantic/WTF? type film. Guy Pearce usually does good work and picks good films.

Another one that has freak appeal is called Premonition and stars Sandra Bullock. I am not a huge fan of hers, but the trailer intrigues me. One day her husband is dead, the next day he isn’t. Is she going insane? Who knows?

The trailer for Zodiac looks appealing, but what can they do with one of the greatest unsolved crimes in history? Have they solved it and are not revealing it until the premiere? What do I care, I’ll still watch it.

Finally we have a comedy to unwind with, Reno 911! Miami. I do not regularly watch this show, but when I do watch it, I love it. This trailer looks like we may have the comedy of the year with this movie.

There you go, shows how bored I am today.

No comments: