Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Get your Sex Panther here!!

It shows how boring it is here at work because I seem to have 1000 things to post on the blog. This is thing number 1001.

During the Christmas holidays we have a Christmas program at church and after that we get together for food and gifts. This year I got a gift for Big Kev and I have to say that it was probably the best Christmas gift he ever received. I got him a blue t-shirt. Well, it was more than that, it was a blue t-shirt that said “I (picture of a heart) Lamp, as in I Love Lamp. If you don’t know what that means, then you aren’t a Ron Burgundy fan.

My crew, however, are huge fans of Ron Burgundy and I thought that would be a great gift for Big Kev. After ordering the lamp shirt I found another shirt, maybe even a better shirt. It is a t-shirt extolling the attributes of a certain men’s cologne from Odeon called Sex Panther. You know, Sex Panther, “studies have shown that 60% of the time, it works everytime.” Since I have told people about this shirt they ask where I saw it and I can never remember the name of the site. So now I am making the link to this shirt available to the thousands, if not millions, of readers of this blog. Click the link and get your Sex Panther t-shirt today.

No comments: