Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hot damn, it's Hot Fuzz.

I know I have been a little trailer heavy over the last couple of weeks, but what can I say, I love movies and I live in Kentucky, Home of the Trailer.

I stumbled upon this jewel on Yahoo. It is the trailer for a movie called Hot Fuzz. It is brought to by the same guys who brought us Shaun of the Dead. If you haven’t seen Shaun of the Dead you must immediately stop what you are doing and go rent it and watch it.

I will admit if you aren’t used to a British accent some of the dialogue can be hard to understand, but it is one of the funniest movies you will see, especially if you love British humor. Anyway, Shaun and Ed, from Shaun of the Dead, return to play totally different characters in this cop/action/comedy movie and the trailer looks great.

I said in an earlier post that Reno 911! Miami may be the funniest movie this year; I think I will have to change my position on that after seeing this trailer. Reno won’t even be the funniest cop comedy of the year with Hot Fuzz on the way. Enjoy!!!

No comments: