Friday, May 26, 2006

You have got to see this!!! If it's not fake.

I saw a link to this while I was making my usual rounds on the internet to start my day. It is a video of talk show host Jimmy Kimmel getting bitten by what seems to be a 7 foot rattlesnake. I am not sure if this is fake or real. Years of watching professional wrestling has me skeptical anytime the EMTs are called in. That being said, it sure looked real.

It took place on his show with what appears to be a live audience. It could have very well been an April Fools Day joke and edited to look real. I have not seen or heard anything about this other than the blog I found it on. I searched for this in Yahoo news and could not find anything on it. I do not know the date this happen or anything else. Click the link and check it out.

No comments: