Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Britney is pregnant again!! Lord, help those kids.

Have you ever thought that maybe the government should institute IQ tests for prospective parents to make sure they have the intelligence to raise kids? If they do not pass the test then the government sterilizes them. Every once in a while, I feel that way.

Like after I hear that Britney Spears is pregnant again. Is she just completely mental? Did Federline impregnate her right after she delivered little Sean Preston? These two numbskulls couldn't keep a plant alive for more then a week. How many times does child services have to be called to your house to make you think, "Maybe a second kid right away isn't a good idea because we haven't figured out how to work the first one yet."

K-Fed is turning into the white trash Hollywood Shawn Kemp. I think he is trying to form his own personal army to protect him when he gets old and turns to a life of crime. I guess Britney has all the money she needs because it will be very hard for her to just pick up where she left off. Maybe that is why K’Fed is trying to launch a rap career; someone has to earn a living in that household. I guess the old saying is true, you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can’t take the trailer park out of the girl.

Here is another example, click the link for the story on Yahoo. A woman was arrested for helping her daughters bake a cake loaded with a box of Ex-Lax. Who are these parents? I am not a parent and even I know that you do not teach your kids these things. She should be made to eat ten boxes of Ex-Lax in one sitting.

I hope Merlin and the Toast study up before they have their little rugrats. I would hate to add them to the dumba** parents list.

3 comments:

BRATCH said...

I think it is safe to say that having kids takes a bite out of your intelligence, so I think Merlin and the Toast will be alright. I'm sure they have plenty to spare.

But as for K-Fed and Britney, we all knew going in that they could barely raise themselves muchless children.

Piccu said...

How do we know they have intelligence to spare? Do you remember the trip to South Carolina? It was me and three Ph. Ds and only one of us knew how to grill hamburgers. That one being me.

The Toast may be alright, but Merlin should be concerned.

Travis said...

I used to be smart. Really. But parenting either makes you stupid or unearths the stupidity that has lingered unseen for many years.

I could be the latter.