Monday, May 15, 2006

I Should be in Pictures. Part II

I got the call on Wednesday, then Thursday, and then I called on Friday and got confirmation that I am indeed in the movie that will be filming in the OC. All I was told was that the director would like me to be an extra in the movie. I do not know if I will have any lines or if I will just stand in the background eating cake. I will find out, hopefully, tonight as there is a meeting at 6.

I don’t understand why it is so hard to get a job in the movies. I walk in, I blow the director away and now I am on my way to Clooneydom, or perhaps Clint Howardom. Anyway, this ought to be pretty cool and Bratch is more excited because he is going to try to sneak on to the editing truck to edit some of the movie himself. Then he would have an editing credit and I have an acting credit, which should be enough to get Swat Monkey Productions off the ground and get our long time gestating softball project off the ground.

“This red velvet cake is making me thirsty.” Piccu in Red Velvet Cake 2006

1 comment:

BRATCH said...

Actually, I think I'm going to be an agent now. I found a co-star for the movie today. I already talked with the producer and the director.

I found them the star 1939 Chevrolet pickup they were needing along with possibly a few other vehicles for the scenes they are going to be shooting from the 30s through the 60s.

Now you show me the f'ing money. LOL