Thursday, May 25, 2006

Baby names for Merlin and the Toast courtesy of wacky celebrities.

This is a post mainly for Merlin and the Toast. Click the link to find out the latest crazy names for celebrity babies. Penn Jillette (frankly it sounds made up) and his wife have just had their second child. It is a baby boy, his name? Zolten Penn, that’s a winner. Penn said, “Zolten is a common Hungarian name, it's my wife's maiden name and most importantly, it's the name of Dracula's dog,"

Well, as long as you have a good reason. By the by, the Jillette’s first child, a girl, is named Moxie CrimeFighter. It seems little Zolten got off lucky.

My favorite Spice Girl Geri Halliwell has also just given birth to a baby girl. Her name? Bluebell Madonna. Alrighty then. Said Halliwell, obviously before the drugs wore off, “But what really clinched it for me was my mother telling me that the bluebell is increasingly rare--so it's [a] precious flower, which seems just right for my daughter."

"As she came out of my tummy, Bluebell had both arms flung wide in the air as if announcing to the world, 'Hi! I'm here!' She was screaming her head off, as though she was shouting, 'Hello, Wembley!' No one else has that name, apart from the Virgin Madonna and the singer, whom I love."

Which Madonna is it that she loves? The singer or the mother of our savior.

Anyway, there are a few names you could use for the upcoming Gamecock.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moxie CrimeFighter - Best. Name. Ever.

Orelinde_03 said...

See, I like Moxie CrimeFighter too. Not to say I would ever name my child that (should I ever have children.) Nor do I think you should torture a kid with a name like that.

But I do. It would make for a cool super hero name.