Monday, July 31, 2006

Invisibilty will be possible in the future. I never saw that coming.

Click the link for the full story, but scientists think that invisibility will be possible in the future. It says that it will not be a pill or an invisibility cloak that will help you become invisible. It will be not so simple physics. A scientist explained the process by using Sue Storm of the Fantastic Four and the way she becomes the Invisible Woman. It involves guiding light and all kinds of stuff I don’t care about. I just want to know when I can go to Wal-Mart and buy Sam’s Choice Invisibility.

I can’t imagine this technology will be available to the general public. Can you imagine how many murders could now be committed in front of a room full of people? Eye witnesses will be meaningless when this technology is invented. You would have to have some sort of x-ray set up at the entrance of every girls’ locker room in the world. Not that I would use invisibility for that purpose, which is wrong.

I bet the military is chomping at the bit to get this technology.I can see this helping our armed forces sneak up on the sneaky ba*^#rd Bin Laden because we obviously need something for that purpose. I am also sure the government and the White House cannot wait to get this technology to use against the most infernal and diabolical people of all, the U.S citizens.

4 comments:

BRATCH said...

We can all be The Shadow and fight crime because crime doesn't pay.

Piccu said...

Who knows what evil lies in the hearts of men?

Orelinde_03 said...

Will people be safe to shower in their own homes? Because you just know that if this invisibility does become possible it is going to be sold on e-Bay or the black market or to the highest bidder.

We're doomed I tell you...doomed! Or should I insert: "Invisibility? I'll go with that! Mwahhhhhaaahhaaa"

Travis said...

I'll take that directory to the star's home, the mapquest directions to Monica Belucci's house, and the invisibility device. Thanks!

Yours Truly,
John C. Papparazi