Thursday, September 22, 2005

Some things getting back to normal in NO, at least normal for NO.

With all the death and devastation that Hurricane Katrina caused and the impending devastation the Hurricane Rita is supposed to cause, it’s good(?) to see that at least something in New Orleans is getting back to normal. Apparently strip shows are now available in the French Quarter. Yikes. For those who believe that the destruction of New Orleans was devastation of biblical proportions, literally, this would seem like a slap in the face.

I am not your most conservative guy, and I looooove the ladies, but this seems kinda weird to me. With all the things people need down there, are flaring hooters the best that can be done? I know the soldiers and male rescue workers need a break every now and again, but is a cut rate lap dance the answer? I don’t know, maybe it is. I don’t have all the answers. The Yahoo story is linked in the title so you can check it out yourself. I just thought it was weird and a little wrong and wondered what others thought.

No comments: