Friday, September 02, 2005

Big news...

This is mainly for Merlin and "his wife", but everyone can feel free to read on.

Big Kev and Suzy had their baby. An 8 pound 9 ounce baby girl. It hasn't been named yet, at least not when I spoke to them last, and we went over some possibilities last night when Piccu and I visited.

She looks like a Lilly, but Piccu and I aren't sure that one is going to fly. It very well might though. Sophia Kate was an option, but they wanted to call her Sophie and Sophie-Kate sounds too much like "suffocate"

I was going to set up a website called nameourbaby.com so we could get some suggestions, but someone beat me to it. Our little group of friends has a professional baby namer on retainer so they'll probably have her do what she gets paid to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Printers to Complement New Kodak EasyShare One WiFi Camera
Our friends over at the Digital Photography Weblog are featuring a post as well as pictures on the new printers from Kodak to complement the new EasyShare One WiFi camera release.
Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my horse supplies related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.horse supplies

my_merlin77 said...

Jessica Lilly
Julia Katherine (Julia-Kate)
Lilly Elizabeth

How about Jesse? I'll allow the copyright to be used for this.