Thursday, September 29, 2005

A pretty new pet...

Whoops! Apparently giving Piccu and I administrative opportunities is like giving JoJo the idiot circus boy a pretty new pet. So we loved our new pet and stroked him and pet him until we collectively screwed up the site.

We lost our links (not that there were many) and we lost the site meter until I got it placed back in. I did change the template which I've wanted to do for a while. The last one was a little too... Green. Burn your retinas green. So I'm mixing in some earthy tones now.

Either way, we'll have to put the links back, but I'm sure Merlin has them or we can figure them out. I'm sure it won't be the last time I get a wild hair to change things up.

By the way Merlin, we are coming to South Carolina in two weeks, but we still aren't sure where in SC. How's about you send me an email with our destination.

No comments: