Thursday, July 21, 2005

Teacher claims she was insane when having sex with student. Ya think?

A teacher in Florida is claiming she was insane when she had sex with a 14 year old student. I think that seems to be a good defense. As her lawyer said, “What teacher in her right mind would do something like this?” I have to agree, I mean look at her! Let me tell you, she could have had 90% of the men in FL, but she went for a 14 year old boy.

She is insane or the coolest teacher in the world. Where were teachers like this when I was in school? It seems that hot teachers looking for underage love has only just recently occurred. Is it something in society? Are these women scarred by some past molestation or sexual abuse? Maybe Merlin can figure this out. He could do a paper on it and be published in Psychiatry Illustrated.

It pains me that this phenomenon skipped my generation and all these young punks are living the dream. Maybe I should react with a little compassion toward the victims, but I find it hard to believe that the victims are not too upset about what happened and the parents and government are the ones upset, for good reason. We can’t have teachers having sex with students, there are already enough distractions and things to worry about without having to satisfy your 24 year old teacher.

No comments: