Sunday, July 31, 2005

A Festival of Pain (the good kind)

That is hilarious!!! In a way it does seem rather convenient. One of these days we are going to get together and film a movie. We will be able to retire and spend the rest of our lives attending some obscure genre of movie festivals, which our first film fell into. Then after our umpteenth blockbuster we will still be getting questions about the first one and realize nothing we have ever do or will ever do, can live up to the first big one. This started out to sound like a great idea, but now I'm just depressed. I mean the other movies were good too. Why can't they just let the first one go..... but I digress.

Piccu has unveiled our master plan. I think the whole thing would rock out. I'll give you the specs later, but if there is any over flow from the cabin could stay at her grandmothers house. See they have kids and grand kids strung out all over the place. Every christmas and July 4th, they all come in. So they built this new house several years ago to insure that everyone would be under one roof. The bottom line is that the house is 15minutes from the cabin and there is more room at these places than our house, my parent's house, and Piccu/Bratch's parent's house all combined. I think the white house used the same floor plan.

So I say we set up our first company blog picnic to the backdrop of horror movies like you have never seen.

Oh, and one other thing. Those with crumb snatchers (Ella and ????) can stay in the grandparents house as there are ajoining rooms that would be incredibly quiet.

No comments: