Thursday, July 28, 2005

Bigfoot lives, perhaps?

Today’s the day. Today, July 28, we find out if the hair some people collected from a mysterious hairy being is indeed sasquatch. Although, as far as I know, no one has any sasquatch DNA to compare the sample to, but that is of little consequence. An Alberta lab (those wacky Canadians) is testing some hair that is believed to be the hair of the long sought after sasquatch. The lab is prepared to release the results today. The lab claims to have the DNA of most of the large animals in the area and if they can’t find a match, it is Bigfoot DNA! Actually they said they would do some more detective work and try to figure out what it is. Needless to say, the people at the lab are doubtful they have Bigfoot hair in their possession.

I, for one, believe it is indeed Bigfoot hair. Why would a group of people lie about this? If Bigfoot is running around in your backyard and you have no proof other than his mangy hair, of course you have it DNA tested. It’s CSI:Yeti. When and if this is found to indeed be Bigfoot, I may have to travel to the Yukon in search of him. Can you imagine the fortune and fame you could receive for capturing a sasquatch? It would last at least 18 minutes. Until the results come out, I will be practicing my Bigfoot mating roar and fashioning a huge net out of bedsheets.

1 comment:

Piccu said...

False alarm, I guess I should start practicing my bison mating call.

http://www.canada.com/nanaimo/story.html?id=69ad4870-4541-470b-8b90-ce4fa70ff839