Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Guns 'N' Roses album finally coming out this March? Don't you believe it.

Click the link for a funny joke. It appears that the new Guns ‘N’ Roses album, Chinese Democracy, will be hitting a record shop near you next month. That is a good one. I have heard rumors of this coming out every month for the last 4 years. Do I really believe this? No. BUT, and I mean that’s a big but, I will be the first to purchase it.

Just like Slash I am very interested to hear what direction the mad scientist Axl Rose has led the band in. I also want to see if the wait is worth it. I am betting it is not, but I bet it will be a pretty good album if we ever get to hear it. I have always thought Axl had one of the best rock voices and I hope all the time off and the time to just sit around and smoke and drink has not destroyed that instrument.

No comments: