Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Superhero/Super Villain personality quizzes...

This might be something we do for the Bombay Gunrunners podcast, but it's pretty cool. There are two personality tests each with a series of questions.

The first is a Superhero personality quiz. After you answer the questions about yourself it will tell you how closely your personality is to the personality of a list of super heroes.

The Super Villain personality quiz. Same concept but it tells you how closely you resemble super villains.

Check out quizzes and post the results as a comment.

4 comments:

Orelinde_03 said...

For my super-hero persona I am (and thrilled) WONDER WOMAN. I LOVE Wonder Woman...and my first Halloween costume that I can remember was Wonder Woman.

For my villan persona I am (and again thrilled) Cat Woman!

Great quizzes to kill time at work!

Travis said...

I'm a walking contradiction. I am Superman AND Lex Luthor. Go figure that one.

BRATCH said...

I was closest to Spiderman for the superhero.

However, I was very happy to see that I was closest in personality to two different villains.

Apocolypse and Dr. Doom.

Don't F with me.

Piccu said...

Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a Spiderman does. I am Spiderman and Dr. Victor Von Doom. Great, the villian of the worst two superhero movies ever.