Thursday, February 08, 2007

It's trailer time again!

It’s been a while since I posted some interesting movie trailers and I have got nothing better to do so check these out.

The first trailer you need to check out is a movie called Black Snake Moan. It sounds cool, but when I saw the trailer in the theater a few weeks ago, I couldn’t tell what kind of movie it is supposed to be. Horror? Thriller? Comedy? Drama? Watch it for yourself and tell me what you think it is all about. Samuel L. Jackson is an old geezer and Christina Ricci is a hot mess. The bad news about all of this is that Justin Timberlake is also in this movie. That will take a star or two off the 4 star rating I’m sure.

After you check out the trailer, look at this courtesy of YouTube. It is a music video from or about Black Snake Moan with Sam L. Jackson singing the song. Christina Ricci is not doing too bad herself writhing and carousing to the Sam Jackson beat.

Here’s a trailer for all the Anchorman and 40 Year-Old-Virgin fans. It’s a movie called Knocked Up starring Seth Rogan and Katherine Heigl. It is about a one night stand that turns into a pregnancy. This movie should be pretty good because it stars all your favorite Freaks and Geeks/Undeclared stars as well as Paul Rudd.

Now we have a movie called 1408 starring John Cusack. This movie was based upon a Stephen King story and looks like a freaky ride. John Cusack is also not known for being in a lot of crap so I feel pretty safe about this one.

That’s it for new trailers, but I thought I would once again give you Grindhouse. I just watched the trailer again today and it was better than the first time. There is no way this movie will not rule the industry for three or four weeks straight.

1 comment:

my_merlin77 said...

1408 looks pretty interesting, so does black snake moan. I can't make heads or tails of the second one though, and that worries me a little bit.