Thursday, March 23, 2006

More Snakes on a Plane

I wrote a small piece about this summer’s biggest movie a few days ago. It is called Snakes on a Plane. I have linked this piece to an article on Yahoo that gives more information about the movie that is taking the world by storm.

Here is a synopsis of the plot provided by the Yahoo article. I think this will sum up why there is a growing interest in this film.

Jackson stars as an FBI agent who has to fight a planeload of snakes unleashed by an assassin bent on killing a witness in protective custody.

In a word…BRILLIANT!!!

Here is the star of Snakes on a Plane explaining his endorsement of the movie’s title. "That's the only reason I took the job: I read the title," Jackson told entertainment site http://www.Collider.com. He added, "You either want to see that, or you don't."

The film was going to have some reshoots and the producers decided to up the ante, “the filmmakers added more gore, more death, more nudity, more snakes and more death scenes.”

Let’s see, more gore, more death, more nudity, more snakes, and more death scenes turning the movie from PG-13 to an R rated extravaganza? I smell Oscar. I am getting more excited to see this by the week. Unfortunately we will all have to wait until August 18. Click the link for more information on how this movie is becoming a phenomenon.

No comments: