Monday, March 20, 2006

Best. Movie. Ever.

Check this trailer out, well, it isn’t exactly a trailer. It is for a new movie starring Samuel L. Jackson that is coming out this year. I am not sure on the date, but I am assuming this spring or summer. The name of the movie is quite simply, Snakes on a Plane. I am not joking, that is the name. You might be asking yourself, “What could a movie called Snakes on a Plane be about?” Well I’ll tell ya, it is about, surprise, snakes on a plane. Beyond that, I know nothing.

The clip shows many snakes attacking people and I am afraid that I will not be able to watch this when it comes out. I had a hard enough time watching Arachnophobia in a theater. I read in an interview in which Samuel L. Jackson was asked why they went for the title Snakes on a plane and not something else. Jackson said he defended the title and the producers wanted to change it to something like Flight 2334 or something like that. He said why not let everyone know what they movie was about and leave the title as it is. They listened.

While I agree that the computer generated snakes in the clip look “fake,” I’m sure that is because it was not formatted to fit the screen it is viewed on. I believe that this movie will either be the worst movie of the year or it could be the most fun movie of the year. I highly recommend the clip. Watch it and judge for yourself. Enjoy!!!!!

No comments: