Thursday, April 26, 2007

It's trailer time!!!!

It’s been awhile since I posted some links for movie trailers and I found a few that you might be interested in.

The first is the trailer from The Bourne Ultimatum. Jason Bourne is back…and this time it’s personal…or something like that. The Bourne movies are some of the best action-y/spy-y movies to come along since Roger Moore as James Bond. This movie appears to be no different. There is just something about a wronged man seeking revenge that gets my blood pumping. Enjoy!!!!

Now we have a trailer for a movie I would never had thought was funny. Until I saw the trailer. It is a movie called Balls of Fury and it stars Christopher Walken. This movie is a cross between Kung Fu and Enter the Dragon only with ping pong. Just check out the trailer and tell me you didn’t laugh when the guy says, “That gives the term wax off new mEEEEAAAAAANING.” It is brought to you by the Reno 911! Guys if I am not mistaken. It looks like it could be a summer sleeper.

Another comedy that I found today looks to be like a return to the last day of high school and the nerds wanting to party and get l*^d formula. You may roll your eyes at the sound of that, but that formula always works. Check out the trailer for Super Bad and it stars Michael Cera who you will remember as George Michael Bluth from the late great Arrested Devolvement. Also watch for cameos from Seth Rogan and Bill Hader. It also boasts that this movie is brought to you by the same people who brought you Talladega Nights and The 40-Yr Old Virgin, so it can’t be that bad. I’m so there.

Here is a preview for 28 Weeks Later, the sequel to 28 Days Later. It looks like more of the same, zombies on the loose. Fast zombies on the loose. I saw 28 Days Later and thought it was alright, don’t know if I am up for the sequel, but the trailer makes it look like it could get wild and wooly. It appears that Sandra Bullock will not be returning for this sequel

We all knew it would come and it is finally here. This trailer for Eagle vs. Shark looks like a straight up Napoleon Dynamite rip off, but I am still interested. What can I say, I like goofy stuff and I have seen Napoleon about 30 times. It appears to be a British film and if it is any good at all, it will probably make its money on DVD. The trailer is weird, you might like it.

Here comes the crapper of the bunch, the trailer for the new Adam Sandler/Kevin James movie I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. It is about two fire fighters who pretend to be a married gay couple to get pension benefits. I have no interest in this movie, but Jessica Biel co-stars and she looks soooooooooooo hooooooooooot in this trailer. It will be a renter. You might like it though, you philistines.

Here is the WTF trailer of the day and it is for a movie called Severance. It appears to be a British film about a corporate retreat gone funny/sexy/bloody? I am not exactly sure, but it intrigues me. Check this out while you wait for Hot Fuzz to finally get to your theater.

No comments: