Just click the link. It's short and it involves fireworks ending with a scorched colon.
If this had happened in America we would have had quotes and eye witness accounts, but over in the UK they apparently give out just the facts and a little speculation.
Also, if this had happened in America the dude would have sued the company that created the firework that he attempted to shoot out of his rectum. Most likely for failing to adequately warn him on the packaging that lighting that particular firework while in his rectum was not a good idea.