What we know:
- The cheerleader is in danger, most likely from her father who is most likely the main bad guy, Sylar (spelling?)
- Hiro is going to be a big time player in all of this as he came back from the future to speak to the younger Petrelli (Peter) telling him to save the cheerleader, save the world.
- Peter's ability to fly may not be the only power he posseses, as he was able to finish Isaac's heroin inspired painting.
- The older Petrelli is as greasy as fried Spam.
- Next Ali Larter goes ballistic on her ex, who I think may be helping Sylar.
What we don't know:
- When all these people will get together.
- Who is responsible for the bomb (just six weeks into the future) that threatens NYC.
- Why is Sylar doing what he's doing and does he have powers?
- How the pyschic cop fits in.
Either way, what a great show.