Thursday, April 27, 2006

Michelle Rodriguez is now Prisoner # 4815-162342

Have you seen this? Lost’s Michelle Rodriguez has decided to spend five days in jail rather than do 240 hours of community service. She’s hardcore. Or she doesn’t want to waste her time going to hospitals to see sick kids or make public service announcements about the dangers of drunk driving. She pleaded guilty to driving under the influence and agreed to pay a $500 fine and do the jail time.

I have always wondered why she was always the hard chick in her movies, maybe now we know. She was a boxer, a gearhead/racer, the may or may not be lesbian surfer chick, the sweaty SWAT chick, a woman among men. She plays that role well. I was ready for her to be in a chick flick or maybe a spread in Playboy or Maxim. I do love me some Michelle Rodriguez, although she would probably beat me like Ricky Manning, Jr. going after a laptop salesman.

My guess, or hope, is that she is using her time behind bars as research for a women in prison movie she may have coming up. That’s caged heat.

No comments: