Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Ever get the feeling Tom Cruise isn't insane? Well, you were wrong.

Just when you think that this whole Tom Cruise being crazy thing has just been blown out of proportion, you get something like this. I will admit that this comes from The Sun, a known tabloid in the U.K., so take this into consideration.

I’ll just give you the quote from Tom Cruise, “I’m gonna eat the placenta, too. “I thought that would be good. Very nutritious. I’m going to eat the cord and the placenta right there.”

Yikes!!! He is one half step away from cannibalism. Is that something Scientologists do? Do they think it has some sort of mystical power? Will Tom gain the youth and strength from the mother and baby so he can live forever? I can just picture him in the birthing area waiting patiently with a knife and fork.

Tom Cruise is a nutbag. Or a cat of some sort.

1 comment:

Orelinde_03 said...

Sweetie...I am going to have to disagree with you on this one. I think he was just saying these outragous things (if in deed this article can be believed) for the sake of giving the press more fuel.

Almost like, sneering at us as though to say: 'if you believe this..then you're the one's that are insane!'