Thursday, April 20, 2006

Free breast exams! Get your free breast exams here!!

“Yes, ma’am, I am a doctor conducting house to house free breast examinations. I wonder if you would be interested.” Is that how this started? A 76 year old man, a man who should supposedly know better, was arrested and charged with sexual assault after claiming to be a doctor giving free breast exams. Apparently two women fell for it, or at least at first.

One woman became suspicious after the man asked her to get naked and began examining her without using rubber gloves. “Uh, yes ma’am, it's the new technique for the exam. The rubber deadens the touching sense, therefore I might miss something and you could die.” I’m sure that was how things went down. Of course this all took place in Florida. Any thing you read that sounds to crazy to be true takes place in Florida.

The man was arrested in the apartment of another “patient” after the first woman called the police. Does this mean the first woman was suspicious but went ahead and let him do his examination in case he was a real doctor? I wonder. Sounds like a heck of a scam, I wonder why it has taken this long for someone to think of it. This guy is a lock for the pervert hall of fame. The question is, will this work in the OC? Maybe I should conduct a study.

No comments: