Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The final round of season finales

Tonight marks the final night of season finales. For me at least. The final two shows are Lost and Alias and fully expect the final episode of Lost to be the best ever because they should progress the story a bit more.

The only problem I really have with Lost is that they have a different storyline going for a dozen characters. And everyone on the island has an outrageous back story, but no one really knows why and the writers aren't even giving suble hints as to why that might be.

Lost is a bit frustrating, but it's entertaining. I don't make time to watch it but Piccu and I do go over to some friends' house to watch it along with Alias.

Alias on the other hand is quite possibly the best show on TV. Spy stuff with a hot chick? What's not to like?

My friends and I have been on board with Alias since day one. It's way different now than it used to be, but now instead of having two or three issues hanging out all the time along with the main story, now they have a main story and the things that are hanging out are usually buttoned up in the same episode. For the most part they've created single story episode and then sometimes later in the season they'll tie them together. So they are in fact following a big story, but it's not nearly as difficult to follow as it used to be.

When Alias first debuted it was tough to jump in if you hadn't seen every episode from the beginning.

Anyway, I don't watch enough TV anyway and since all of these shows will be in reruns I'll be on the net even more than before.

I'm glad to see that Merlin is adding links left and right and I've check out most of them. I really dig Shrinkette's. It has some nice photos and is entertaining. I have noticed that Merlin is indeed jumping into this psychiatry thing with both feet since most of the blogs he's linked are psychiatry based.

I'm hoping that he knows these people, but I don't really know. I would like to be able to add a link to some friends of mine and Piccu, but they aren't exactly as ahead of the game technologically as we are.

**UPDATE**

Lost ended pretty solidly and we all pretty much enjoyed it. Alias on the other hand was completely and totally awesome in the way it ended making America's sweetheart Lost look like child's play.

No comments: