Monday, May 23, 2005

Eat a Sandwich, for My Sake

Did anyone else see Saturday Night Live this weekend? I TIVOed it and watched pieces of it. Lindsay Lohan was the host with musical guest Coldplay. Ordinarily I would be very excited to see Lindsay Lohan. She is one of the hottest girls in Hollywood. I was shocked at what I saw. I found it hard to watch. Lohan proved she wasn't the best SNL host and that was one reason it was hard to watch. The main reason it was hard to watch was the fact that Lohan looked like a crackwhore on a week long binge. My Lord she was skinny.

What's the deal? Why does it seem like the whole percentage of anorexic women in the world all reside in Hollywood? Why is this look sexy? It may just be me. I may be the only guy who likes to see women when they turn sideways. I may be the only guy who likes a girls to have some curves. What is sexy about a woman who looks close to death? I mean, what is wrong with some meat? Even actresses who look healthy and sexy get hammered for being overweight. Kate Winslet catches grief for her weight issues. As far as I am concerned the only issues she has is she is married and not living in Beaver Dam.

Lohan says nothing is wrong, and "I love food." Why is it that every Hollywood starlet who is accused of being anorexic always use that sentence? If you love food you wouldn't weigh 90 lbs. If you love food, wouldn't you think their would be some paparazzi pics of you eating? Ask Kirstie Alley, now there is a woman who loves food. I think the real problem may be you love Red Bull and vodka. Your problem may be that while you don't love cocaine, you really love to smell it. Something is going on here and I hope it doesn't end up killing all the sexuality Lohan ever possessed.

I'm sure our resident medical profession would have more to say about this, I'm just a guy who doesn't like the starving look. Lindsay Lohan at one time had breasts. They are gone and that is the biggest travesty of this whole situation. She went from hot to not in a few months of partying and not sleeping. Let's not also forget she is now blonde, but that's a whole other story (I love those red heads). I used to have Lohan high on the list (you know what list), but now she is sliding, sliding, sliding to the bottom. That is not just a shame for her, but that is a shame for perverts all over the world.

1 comment:

my_merlin77 said...

This may be the single greatest post on our humble site to date! No, you are not insane. Lohan was much, much more attractive pre-anorexia (which as any good psychiatrist will tell you is defined as 85% of your ideal body weight). My wife concurs as well.