Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It looks like Miss USA has turned into Miss AA.

I am sure you have seen the hub bub that Tara Conner, Miss USA, has caused. Donald Trump even had to decide whether to strip her (which sounds good to me) of her crown or give her a second chance. In the end he decided to give her have a second chance and Miss Conner has decided to enter rehab. What?!?

When was the last time you heard anything about a Miss USA or Miss America after they won? Well, at least since the Vanessa Williams debacle. Apparently Miss Conner, who is only 20, had been hitting the bars and clubs in New York as if she were Tara Reid, not Tara Conner. I am a little sad that she wasn’t stripped of her title because I can only imagine where she would have ended up. Ring! Ring! Uh, hello, Mr. Hefner?

I hate to admit that she is a native of my home state Kentucky, but she is. As if Kentucky needs anything else to make us look idiotic. What can I tell you, when a Kentucky girl goes to New York and they wear shoes and have indoor plumbing, that would mess with anyone’s head. You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can’t take the trailer park out of the girl.

No comments: