Sunday, May 15, 2005

Incongruent-affect?

Well, well, well, Merlin. I see that you have tried to pull some psycho-babble over on our readers.

For those of you who do not know, Mr. Merlin just graduated from medical school. He is officially an M.D., however I question whether or not he was legally able to use such terms as "incongruent-affect" before yesterday since he hadn't officially entered the psychiatric field. But he was packing up his things to move into a new home, therefore I suppose he believed that he was indeed qualified at the time. I'm sure the phrase comes with a healthy financing plan as well.

Nevertheless, inappropriate emotional expression is most likely what you'll see coming from this group of misfits, assuming Merlin invited who I think he invited to join in the fun. Personally, I believe he's going to use this as some sort of psychological experiment to accelerate his career in the psychiatry.

I do applaud his venture into this hot 21st century medium, however. I had/have a blog here on blogspot, but I believe I might just abandon it because my inspiration to write comes and goes despite my working for a newspaper. By joining this blog I won't feel so obligated to post since I'll have Merlin and God knows who posting as well. Between all of us, surely we can get some sort of rhythm going and have something for our millions and millions of readers to view every single day.

OK, millions and millions is a stretch, but I'm sure Merlin will properly promote our tiny blog until we can spin it off into a nightly radio show on XM radio. I'm sure podcasts are only a short time away as soon as Merlin figures out what they are exactly. Of course, he is still using a PC, so what does he know. For all of my fans out there they can rest assured that I only create my incoherent ramblings on a Mac, just like all creative minds.

No comments: