Sunday, May 22, 2005

A Desperate Suprise

I must say that I am very pleased with the way both shows I blogged about ended tonight.

First off, The Wives got to the point; set some completely new interesting spins (without leading you on too much); and ended thankfully without a "bang." I was impressed. The new mom and son will be interesting, although it is far too early to speculate beyond that. I am very, very interested in the Mr Mom switch too. I think it will prove to be the most interesting part of next season. As for my favorite wife, Bree, I know the turmoil is just beginning for her, and the possibilities are going to endless. Between battling her kids and the painfully slow discovery of why her husbands potassium went up, it will prove to be entertaining. The best part about this show was that it got directly to the point with the Dana situation while leaving the likely scenario that Zack will have a new dad....

Next Grey's Anatomy, in its Dawson's Creek kind of way was possibly the most entertaining episode of the season. Still it was unbelievable with autopsy (they would have had no idea what to look for, and would have been kicked out regardless of the discovery). I really liked how all of Meredith's secrets came out, yet we are set up for the season long issues with his wife.

All in all, I have been pleased with tonight, and to boot I just realized that season 5 of cheers came out last week. I think this is a good point to challenge Piccu to an all out one-on-one battle in my cheers trivia game which has never been played but needs to be.

No comments: